So, long story short, I finally made it in, thanks to my accountability partner:) WE ALL NEED 'EM! If you're pressed for time, this workout can be done in 30-45 min. If your goal is primarily to lose weight and burn fat, then consider less weight, less rest time between your sets, and more REPS!! We did the following:
- BW Pullups (Wide Grip) 4x10-12 reps
- Lat Pulldowns (Narrow-Overhand) 2x12-15
- Lat Pulldowns (Narrow-Underhand) 2x12-15
- Seated Isolated Rows (Single-Single-Double) 3x15
- Straight Bar Lat Pulldown (Stiff Elbows) 4x15
- Incline Bench Dumbbell Curls (IG video) 6 sets total -(2) PREACHER, (2) HAMMER, (2) STRAIGHT
............... + ...................
40 MIN OF CARDIO
--Workout, complete and post workout meal was steamed broccoli, chicken breast, and some brown rice. YUM! Get some rest! Two-a-days have BEGUN!!